Highlights Magazine for Children
First: Today marks the beginning of week two for Y2Summer. So far things have been going well. All three main contributers have finally created member accounts on blogger.com. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, Y2Summer is written by three people. If you want to see who wrote the post just look at the bottom of the entry where it says "posted by..."
Second: I noticed that a majority of the events in Chris' last post entitled, "Me & My Parents" involve his grandmother in some way. What's up with that?
Third: Seeing as we now have a weeks worth of material I thought it might be fun to look at some of the highlights from the previous week. I'm going to call it, "Casey's Top Five Quotes of the Week."
Casey's Top Five Quotes of the Week
Number 5: "I felt the cooling action, and the redness dulled a bit."
Number 4: "Being a young man, however, I am adaptable."
Number 3: "So, in conclusion, I think I've shown that being left home alone has both advantages and disadvantages."
Number 2: "But enough of the boring stuff!!!! :D LOL!!!"
Number 1: "This has been an exciting week at my house since my parents have left me in charge of the house while they travel to Pennsylvania vacationing and looking at property."
Fourth: I am doing a video this week about an Elvis impersonator who will be performing this Thursday in downtown Iowa City for anyone who is around. His name is Ron Semler and he will be performing as part of Iowa City's "Downtown Rocks!" festival, which will also feature a sidewalk sale. The Elvis fun starts at 6:00 PM.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home