Girls Gone Wild
I was in front of the hospital in the middle of the street, walking home from my Spanish class, when a woman started coming towards me. She looked around forty and was wearing a large Houston Astros t-shirt with some black stretch pants. She made eye contact with me and said something. I had my headphones on so I couldn’t hear her.
“What?” I asked as I took off my headphones.
“Hey there.” She said and smiled a really awful smile.
“Hi.”
“Where you goin’?”
“To my house.”
“Oh your house? Where’s that?”
“Over there.” I pointed in the direction of my house. Normally I wouldn't mind answering these questions but I felt like she was trying to seduce me or something, and the last thing I wanted to do was to be seduced by this crazy woman.
“Oh that’s cool. Listendoyouthinkyoucouldlendmefifteendollarsforgas? I really need it. I have to leave. I really need it.”
“No I don’t have that on me, sorry.” As I said this she started to look very agitated and she stuck her thumb out and tried to get apickup truck to stop for her. The truck almost ran into her.
She started yelling, “Someone has to help me! I need to get out of here! Someone has to help me! They have to!” As she went running down the street, still yelling, I started to feel kind of guilty that I didn't give her the money. In fact I still feel a little guilty. Afterall, she really needed it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home