Home Alone
I hope everyone has been doing well. This has been an exciting week at my house since my parents have left me in charge of the house while they travel to Pennsylvania vacationing and looking at property.
Being home alone means that I have extra responsibilities around the house. These are some of the things I have to do:
*Feed the dogs every evening
*Walk the dogs or let them out of their crate twice a day
*Take the recycling out on Thursday night
*Take the mail in every day
*Change the birds' water every 2 days
*Feed the birds when they run low on birdseed
*Water the plants in the back yard
*Take the dogs to the kennel on Saturday
But enough of the boring stuff!!!! :D LOL!!!
Being home alone also means that I have some extra freedoms. These are some of my new freedoms:
*I can play my stereo system as loud as I want
*Don't need to worry about being appropriately clothed
*I can read, watch TV, nap, and sing without interruption
*I can drink as much Fresca as I want without my family drinking it up before me
*I can stay up really late and not worry about being quiet
So, in conclusion, I think I've shown that being left home alone has both advantages and disadvantages. I'd like to end with two Jewish sayings that really sum up how these few days have been for me:
"With great freedom comes great responsibility"
"When the cats are away, the mice come out and play."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home