Tuesday Tuesday
The morning started out like any other. I woke at 8:00 AM (this only happens on Tuesdays and Thursdays, usually I get up at 10:00), took a shower, put two ego waffles in the toaster oven, poured a glass of apple juice, took out the waffles, ate them, drank the apple juice, and then began to brush my teeth. I had some laundry that needed drying and decided it most be most efficient to put my laundry in the dryer while I was brushing my teeth. Once I reached the basement I started gagging. My first conclusion was that maybe I had too much toothpaste lather in my mouth so I spit it on the floor of the unfurnished basement. This might seem gross but I had no other option. However, this did not stop my gagging. It continued while I tried to think of what the problem might be. The gagging got to be so powerful that I threw up apple juice all over the floor. By now I was running late and I had to get to class, I didn't have time to go upstairs and find paper towels to clean it up. I looked around for something to clean it up with but all I could find was a sock. I picked up the sock and threw it on the resurrected apple juice, then I wiped it up using my foot to guide the sock through the lake of apple juice vomit. I wasn't about to do another load of laundry just so I could wash the sock so I took a spare door that was lying in our basement and carefully placed it over the soaked sock and what remained of the puddle. Then I packed my book bag and went to class.

4 Comments:
That's really sickenating. Did you ever find out what happened you were gagging?
maybe its morning sickness. congratulations!
Yeah John is right. I went to the doctor and he told me it was morning sickness. I am lying, I never found out why. Sometimes it happens. I usually don't throw up.
Sometimes I gag in the morning if I haven't been getting much sleep
Post a Comment
<< Home